Thursday, August 27, 2009

Foodie Blogroll: I'm Approved!

Hi, Everybody!

My blog has been accepted to be listed on the foodie blogroll, which means I am an official food blog, and I'll get more visitors in the future. Right now I'm figuring out how to place the foodie blogroll widget onto my sidebar here, which is a condition of membership into this group.

SO, being tired as I am after a LONG day, and not being the least bit tech savvy, that's not going to happen until tomorrow or Saturday.

Meanwhile, any techies out there are welcome to clue me in as to how to do that. There is an FAQ section that explains it, but that wasn't clickable for some reason tonight.

With any luck, I'll get something cooked and reported on this weekend. Or maybe I'll make something raw since we're having a huge heatwave!

Peace and More Peace,

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment